No spin, no hype – just your story, honestly told.
This is an ethical approach to writing, journalism and PR, helping you to share your story in the right way.
When you’re busy, getting the message across about your great work can be at the bottom of your to-do list… and that’s where I come in!
WHO’S IT FOR?
- Small charities keen to raise their profiles
- Community groups with a project that needs sharing
- Ethical businesses doing something new and exciting
MORE ABOUT ME…
I’m Ellie Evans, a freelance NCE-qualified journalist with 17 years’ experience in print and online. I’m an excellent editor and proof-reader who’s passionate about punchy copy and punctuation, and a quick-thinking communications expert with experience of running national campaigns. You can read more about my experience and some testimonials on my LinkedIn profile here.
WHAT CAN I OFFER?
- Traditional media relations support: writing and sending out press releases for journalists in print and online, as well as radio and TV
- Copy writing and editing
- Blogs and newsletters to get you noticed
- Social media assistance and monitoring web traffic
- Video filming and editing
You can see some examples of my work here.