No spin, no hype – just your story, honestly told.
This is an ethical approach to PR, helping you to share your story in the right way at a price you can afford.
When you’re busy, getting the message across about your great work can be at the bottom of your to-do list… and that’s where I come in!
WHO’S IT FOR?
- Small charities keen to raise their profiles
- Community groups with a project that needs sharing
- Ethical businesses doing something new and exciting
MORE ABOUT ME…
I’m Ellie Evans, a freelance NCE-qualified journalist with 15 years’ experience in print and online. I’m an excellent editor and proof-reader who’s passionate about punchy copy – and punctuation, and a quick-thinking communications expert with experience of running national campaigns. You can read more about my experience and some testimonials on my LinkedIn profile here.
WHAT CAN I OFFER?
- Traditional media relations support: writing and sending out press releases for journalists in print and online, as well as radio and TV
- Copy writing and editing
- Blogs and newsletters to get you noticed
- Social media assistance and monitoring web traffic
- Video filming and editing
You can see some examples of my work here.